- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), PubMed, PMC, and other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q2 (Pediatrics)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision is provided to authors approximately 16 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 2.8 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the second half of 2022).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Scope: Public Health and Epidemiology, Global Health, General Pediatrics, Pediatric Subspecialties, Pediatric Hospitalist Medicine
Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Highly Accessed Articles
Meet Us at the 29th Congress of the European Association for Cancer Research, 12–15 June 2023, Torino, Italy
Meet Us at the 19th World Congress of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology 2023, 2–7 July 2023, Glasgow, Scotland
Children | Highly Cited and Highly Accessed Special Issues in the Section “Child Neurology”
Deadline: 31 December 2023
Deadline: 1 February 2024
Deadline: 29 February 2024
Deadline: 30 June 2024
Deadline: 5 April 2023
Deadline: 10 April 2023
Deadline: 30 April 2023
Deadline: 20 May 2023