Special Issue "Symmetry in Internet of Things and Blockchain"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (14 July 2023) | Viewed by 5126
Interests: Big Data; analysis; analysis optimization; reinforcement learning; block chain
Interests: big data; virtualization; AI; shipbuilding industry; shipping industry; Industry 4.0
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
Special Issue in Electronics: Blockchain Based Electronic Healthcare Solution and Security
Special Issue in Energies: Overview of Maximum Power Point Tracking Methods for PV System in Micro-Grid
Special Issue in Electronics: Electronic Solutions for Artificial Intelligence Healthcare Volume II
Special Issue in Land: Landscape Based Land Solutions and Big Data
Special Issue in Electronics: Applications of Smart Internet of Things
Special Issue in Processes: Big Data in Manufacturing, Biology, Healthcare and Life Sciences
Special Issue in Energies: Digital Mockup and Visualization Application in Energy Systems
Blockchain has become an integral part of modern digital service systems that is required to provide highly efficient and convenient performance while guaranteeing a much higher level of security than the existing systems can offer, especially when operating AI systems or their hardware.
As competition within the IoT industry is intensifying and the network system technologies are advancing rapidly, a robust blockchain system is considered indispensable. This Special Issue (SI) attempts to focus on the significance of blockchain and its technologies in our current digital society, creating a forum for discussion where contributors are able to debate existing or future blockchain technologies or associated topics. The contributors may select a topic from the list provided below or find another one as long as it serves the SI’s purpose. Major technological aspects and their utility in IoT and/or blockchain systems should be described, along with their respective symmetries that contribute to these systems.
- Electronic blockchain services prioritizing human beings and their lives;
- Electronic solutions involving blockchain, IoT, or Big Data;
- Electronic solutions adopting blockchain, IoT, or Big Data;
- Means of aiding and serving people in need, especially the disabled or the elderly;
- Electronic blockchain symmetry/blockchain engineering/blockchain mathematics/blockchain theories that would greatly affect science and industry;
- Intelligent blockchain techniques and services for improved systems engineering;
- An open engineering integration system for future systems;
- Symmetry and asymmetry in mathematics and blockchain;
- Mathematics and symmetry in IoT/IoE and blockchain;
- Symmetry and asymmetry in computer and engineering science and blockchain;
- Symmetry and asymmetry in physics and blockchain;
- Symmetry and asymmetry in biology and blockchain;
- Symmetry and asymmetry in chemistry and blockchain.
Dr. Se-Hoon Jung
Prof. Dr. Jun-Ho Huh
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Symmetry is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2400 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- internet of things
- internet of everything
- data science
- big data
- blockchain data