Application of Innovative Power Electronic Technologies
We would like to invite submissions to this Topic on “Application of Innovative Power Electronic Technologies”. Global energy demand is increasing due to industrial activity and advances in both developing and developed countries. The demand for energy conversion is gradually rising and is accompanied by rapid growth in the areas of sustainable energy, electric vehicle, transportation electrification, industrial automation, and smart grids as well as of the ICT industry. Consequently, power electronics have become key techniques in energy conversion. However, we often face design challenges including to ensure reliability and power efficiency, reduce size and weight, etc.
This Topic on “Application of Innovative Power Electronic Technologies” will contain the results of the most advanced and latest research and will particularly focus on the development and practical considerations for energy conversion and next-generation power electronic techniques.
The topics include but are not limited to:
- New technologies for power electronics;
- Applications of power electronics in smart grid and microgrids;
- Applications of power electronics in electrical energy systems;
- Applications of power electronics in energy storage and UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply);
- Applications of power electronics in hybrid and electric vehicles.
Prof. Dr. Ching-Ming Lai
Dr. Yitao Liu
- DC/DC, DC/AC (Inverter), AC/DC (Rectifier), AC/AC
- Power Converter, Power Supply, PWM, Voltage Regulation, Power Quality
- Soft Switching, High Efficiency, High Power Density, High Energy Density
- Energy Saving, Energy Management and Energy Storage Technologies
- Battery Management Systems
- Sustainable Energy, Green Energy, Renewable Energy
- Distribution Energy Resources (DERs)
- Distribution Power Generation
- Smart Grid, AC Microgrid, DC Microgrid
- Hybrid and Electric Vehicle
|Journal Name||Impact Factor||CiteScore||Launched Year||First Decision (median)||APC|
|3.2||5.5||2008||15.7 Days||CHF 2600|
|2.9||4.7||2012||15.8 Days||CHF 2200|
Journal of Low Power Electronics and Applicationsjlpea
|2.1||3.1||2011||21.8 Days||CHF 1600|
|-||-||2020||27.2 Days||CHF 1000|
Preprints is a platform dedicated to making early versions of research outputs permanently available and citable. MDPI journals allow posting on preprint servers such as Preprints.org prior to publication. For more details about reprints, please visit https://www.preprints.org.