This Topic has been developed to provide networking and collaborating opportunities for practitioners in the fields of smart energy, low-carbon communities, renewable energy and storage, as well as associated artificial intelligence (AI) applications. It is expected to engage the international participation of academics, researchers, and professional practitioners to share knowledge and experience from the frontiers of research and practices. The sharing of ideas would bridge gaps and enrich understanding with a systemic, cross-disciplinary perspective.
In this Topic, original research articles and reviews are welcome. Research areas may include (but are not limited to) the following:Theme Ⅰ Big Data and Energy Systems
- Data science in energy systems.
- Big data technologies in energy systems.
- Cloud and edge computing in energy systems.
- Blockchain technologies in energy systems.
- Database and data mining in energy systems.
- Embedded system and software in energy systems.
- Geographical information systems/global navigation satellite systems (GIS/GNSS).
- Modelling and simulation in energy systems.
- Networking and communications in energy systems.
- Deep learning in energy systems.
- Intelligent information and database systems.
- Machine learning and applications in energy systems.
- Artificial intelligence in energy systems.
- Computational intelligence in energy systems.
- Computer architecture and real-time systems in energy systems.
- Computer-aided design/manufacturing in energy systems.
- Cyber-physical systems for smart energy.
- AI algorithms in energy systems.
- AI technologies for intelligent energy systems.
- Smart energy production, transformation, transmission, and utilization.
- Smart community modelling, simulation, prediction, and optimal control.
- Smart city road planning.
- Smart city systems.
- Integrated carbon metrics for the built environment.
- Low-carbon living and carbon-neutral communities.
- Sustainable energy and storage technologies.
- New energy vehicles.
- Smart grids and microgrids.
- Renewable energy resources, distributed generation, and grid interconnection.
- Energy storage and battery charging technologies.
- Modern power systems, energy policies, and standards.
- Algorithms and bioinformatics in energy systems.
We look forward to receiving your contributions.
Dr. Ke Xing
Dr. Bin Huang
- big data
- energy system
- intelligent algorithms
- sustainable energy
- low-carbon living
|Journal Name||Impact Factor||CiteScore||Launched Year||First Decision (median)||APC|
|3.2||5.5||2008||15.7 Days||CHF 2600|
|3.9||5.8||2009||18.3 Days||CHF 2400|
|2.7||4.5||2011||15.8 Days||CHF 2300|
|3.9||6.8||2001||16.4 Days||CHF 2600|
|6.4||8.5||2018||16.5 Days||CHF 1400|
Preprints is a platform dedicated to making early versions of research outputs permanently available and citable. MDPI journals allow posting on preprint servers such as Preprints.org prior to publication. For more details about reprints, please visit https://www.preprints.org.