Applications of Nanomaterials in Energy Systems
Greetings from the Topic Editors.
We are inviting submissions to a Topic on the subject area of “Applications of Nanomaterials in Energy Systems”. This Topic is a multidisciplinary peer reviewed editorial with respect to the state of the art topics on nanomaterials while addressing cutting edge research results on exponential nanotechnology.
Publications related with original experimental work, theoretical research studies, analytical or empirical models that investigate the nanomaterials performance in energy systems, review articles updating the nanomaterials scientific community with state of the art and advances are within the scope of this Topic.
Topics of interest for publication include, but are not limited to:
- Nanocomposite dielectric materials
- Nanotechnology applications in electric components
- Nanomaterials for electrical energy storage devices
- Nanotechnology on energy transmission
- Nanotechnology applications for electrical transformers
- Nanomaterials for energy conversion
- Nanotechnology in electronics
- Super capacitors based on nanomaterials
- Photovoltaics with nanomaterials aspects
- Nanomaterials based batteries
- Nanomaterials for energy storage
- Nanomaterials for heat transfer
- Synthesis and characterization of novel nanomaterials with respect to power/energy systems
- Nanomaterials for optoelectronic/photochemical devices.
Prof. Dr. Eleftheria C. Pyrgioti
Dr. Ioannis F. Gonos
Prof. Dr. Diaa-Eldin A. Mansour
- nanostructured insulators
- dielectric properties, dielectric strength, dissipation factor, breakdown voltage, lightning impulse withstand
- heat transfer, thermal conductivity, heat exchange
- nanomaterials physics
|Journal Name||Impact Factor||CiteScore||Launched Year||First Decision (median)||APC|
|3.2||5.5||2008||15.7 Days||CHF 2600|
|3.4||5.2||2008||14.7 Days||CHF 2600|
|2.7||4.5||2011||15.8 Days||CHF 2300|
|4.0||5.4||2015||23.7 Days||CHF 2700|
|-||-||2021||15.0 days *||CHF 1000|
* Median value for all MDPI journals in the first half of 2023.
Preprints is a platform dedicated to making early versions of research outputs permanently available and citable. MDPI journals allow posting on preprint servers such as Preprints.org prior to publication. For more details about reprints, please visit https://www.preprints.org.