1–8 July 2023, Thessaloniki, Greece
International Conference and Exhibition on Nantechnologgy, Organic Electrnics and Nanomedicine 2023—Nanotexnology 2023
NANOTEXNOLOGY is the technology, business and networking premier annual multi-event exploring the key advances and commercialization opportunities in the fields of Nanotechnologies, Nanomaterials, Organic Electronics, AI, 3D Printing/Bioprinting, and Nanomedicine.
It brings together a powerful international community of more than 2,000 researchers, scientists, engineers, and business and policy professionals to promote research and industrial collaborations, identify priorities, and strengthen the innovation ecosystem.
NANOTEXNOLOGY 2023 combines the following internationally established events:
- 20th International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies (NN23) 4–7 July
- 16th International Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics (ISFOE23) 3–6 July
- 6th International Conference on 3D Printing & Bioprinting, AI, Digital and Additive Manufacturing (I3D23) 5–6 July
- 17th International Summer Schools on "Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies, Organic Electronics & Nanomedicine" (ISSON23) 1–8 July
- 13th International Exhibition on Nanotechnologies, Organic Electronics & Nanomedicine (EXPO23) 3–7 July
- Business Forum 4–6 July
- Matchmaking Event (B2B) 5 July