Recent Studies on Optimization in Electric Energy Systems
A special issue of Applied Sciences (ISSN 2076-3417). This special issue belongs to the section "Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering".
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 April 2024 | Viewed by 945
New emerging optimization, operation, and control technology of electric energy systems is being rapidly developed to exploit the full potential of renewable energy sources and to meet the needs of green energy systems and a cost-effective energy supply. This Special Issue intends to develop and report new ideas and advances in the fields of optimization, operation, and control strategies of energy systems including integrated multi-energy systems and electric energy systems from design, with a focus ranging from theory to their practical use. The main topics relevant to optimization in energy system include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Modeling, optimization, monitoring, optimal operation, and control of energy systems including integrated multi-energy systems and electric energy systems.
- A coordinated control strategy, monitoring and management of energy systems.
- Resilience, stability, and reliability of energy systems.
- Application of artificial intelligence machine learning and deep learning in energy systems.
- Data science, big data, digital signal process applications and algorithms in the optimization, monitoring and control of energy systems.
- Advanced economic optimal scheduling of energy systems.
- Modelling, optimization, and control of regional energy systems with high penetration of electric vehicles and hydrogen subsystem.
- Advanced modelling, optimization, and control of power to X technology.
- Optimization and management for an energy market equilibrium.
Dr. Yanbo Wang
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Applied Sciences is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2400 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.