Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
About Applied Sciences
Applied Sciences (ISSN 2076-3417) provides an advanced forum on all aspects of applied natural sciences. It publishes reviews, research papers and communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the maximum length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. Electronic files and software regarding the full details of the calculation or experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary electronic material.
Biology & Life Sciences:
- Applied Biosciences and Bioengineering
- Applied Dentistry and Oral Sciences
- Applied Neuroscience and Neural Engineering
Chemistry & Materials Science:
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemical and Molecular Sciences
- Nanotechnology and Applied Nanosciences
- Surface Sciences and Technology
Environmental & Earth Sciences:
- Green Sustainable Science and Technology
- Earth Sciences and Geography
- Ecology Science and Engineering
- Energy Science and Technology
- Quantum Science and Technology
- Fluid Science and Technology
- Computing and Artificial Intelligence
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Applied Industrial Technologies
- Aerospace Science and Engineering
- Marine Science and Engineering
- Transportation and Future Mobility
- Agricultural Science and Technology
- Additive Manufacturing Technologies
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
MDPI is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
St. Alban-Anlage 66
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Applied Sciences will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact for more information on how to order reprints. Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is .
Announcement and Advertisement
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact for more information on how to order reprints.
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is .
Editorial OfficeContact us
For further MDPI contacts, see here.