Special Issue "Selected Papers from IEEE ISOCC Conference 2016"
A special issue of Journal of Low Power Electronics and Applications (ISSN 2079-9268).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (30 June 2017) | Viewed by 16418
Interests: low-power SoC (System-on-Chip) design; low-power asynchronous logic; low-power stochastic/approximate computing; security, trustworthiness and reliability of low-power circuits and systems; emerging technologies for low-power systems; parallel and scalable low-power computing; defect and fault-tolerance in low-power circuits and systems; low-power heterogeneous accelerators
Journal of Low Power Electronics and Applications (ISSN 2079-9268, https://www.mdpi.com/journal/jlpea) is an open access journal, which provides an advanced forum for the studies of electronics for low power applications. It publishes reviews, regular research papers and short communications. JLPEA’s aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced.
This Special Issue of JLPEA is dedicated to selected papers from the 13th IEEE International SoC (System-on-Chip) Design Conference (ISOCC 2016) held in Jeju, Korea from 23–26 October, 2016. Extended versions of papers presented at the conference will be invited for submission to this Special Issue. A selection of the invited papers will be made based on their low-power relevance and their scientific/technical merit.
Prof. Minsu Choi
Prof. Yong-Bin Kim
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Journal of Low Power Electronics and Applications is an international peer-reviewed open access quarterly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1600 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
For the IEEE-copyrighted materials published in the ISOCC proceedings (e.g. figures/tables), the authors are responsible to acquire reprint permissions if they want to use them without significant modifications and to make the following IEEE credit/copyright notice appears prominently in the figure/table caption:
Based on "(full paper title)", by (authors' names) which appeared in (complete publication information). © [Year] IEEE.
Moreover, a new title is requested for the new paper (extended version of the IEEE conference paper), to indicate that the paper has been substantially revised.
- Low-Power Analog/RF/Mixed-Signal Circuits: Analog Circuits/Data Converters/High-Speed Interface and Wireline Ics/Wireless and RF ICs
- Power and Energy Circuits: Power Management Circuit/Energy Harvesting Circuits/Power and Energy Circuits and Systems
- Low-Power Digital VLSI Circuits and Systems: Digital Integrated Circuits and VLSI Architectures/Memory Circuits and Systems/Multimedia Systems and Applications/Digital Signal Processing Systems and Applications/Circuits & Systems for Communications Processor, Embedded Systems and Software
- Low-Power SoC Design Methodology: HW-SW Co-design/SoC Testing/Design Verification/Signal Integrity/Interconnect Modeling and Simulation
- Low-Power Circuits and Systems for Emerging Technologies: Sensory Circuits and Systems/Biomedical Circuits and Systems/Automotive Circuits and Systems IoT/IoE Circuits and Systems.Nanoelectronics and Gigascale Circuits and Systems/3-D ICs and SoC Packages