Conflicts of Interest
- Iandolo, A.; Dagna, A.; Poggio, C.; Capar, I.; Amato, A.; Abdellatif, D. Evaluation of the actual chlorine concentration and the required time for pulp dissolution using different sodium hypochlorite irrigating solutions. J. Conserv. Dent. 2019, 22, 108–113. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hülsmann, M.; Peters, O.A.; Dummer, P.M.H. Mechanical preparation of root canals: Shaping goals, techniques and means. Endod. Top. 2005, 10, 30–76. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Iandolo, A.; Pantaleo, G.; Malvano, M.; Simeone, M.; Amato, M. Nonsurgical management of complex endodontic cases with several periapical lesions: A case series. G. Ital. Endod. 2016, 30, 101–103. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Iandolo, A.; Simeone, M.; Riccitiello, F. The preparation of coronal isthmus is a fundamental step for long term success. G. Ital. Endod. 2012, 26, 150–154. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef][Green Version]
- Iandolo, A.; Abdellatif, D.; Pantaleo, G.; Sammartino, P.; Amato, A. Conservative shaping combined with three-dimensional cleaning can be a powerful tool: Case series. J. Conserv. Dent. 2020, 23, 68–652. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Iandolo, A.; Amato, A.; Martina, S.; Abdellatif, D.A.; Pantaleo, G. Management of severe curvatures in root canal treatment with the new generation of rotating files using a safe and predictable protocol. Open Dent. J. 2020, 14, 421–425. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Rödig, T.; Hülsmann, M.; Kahlmeier, C. Comparison of root canal preparation with two rotary NiTi instruments: ProFile. 04 and GT Rotary. Int. Endod. J. 2007, 40, 553–562. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kharouf, N.; Pedullà, E.; La Rosa, G.R.M.; Bukiet, F.; Sauro, S.; Haikel, Y.; Mancino, D. In Vitro Evaluation of Different Irrigation Protocols on Intracanal Smear Layer Removal in Teeth with or without Pre-Endodontic Proximal Wall Restoration. J. Clin. Med. 2020, 9, 3325. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Metzger, Z.; Teperovich, E.; Cohen, R.; Zary, R.; Paqué, F.; Hülsmann, M. The self-adjusting file (SAF). Part 3: Removal of debris and smear layer—A scanning electron microscope study. J. Endod. 2010, 36, 697–702. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Abdellatif, D.; Amato, A.; Calapaj, M.; Pisano, M.; Iandolo, A. A novel modified obturation technique using biosealers: An ex vivo study. J. Conserv. Dent. 2021, 24, 369–373. [Google Scholar] [PubMed]
- Patel, D.V.; Sherriff, M.; Ford, T.R.; Watson, T.F.; Mannocci, F. The penetration of RealSeal primer and Tubliseal into root canal dentinal tubules: A confocal microscopic study. Int. Endod. J. 2007, 40, 67–71. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Short Biography of Author
- Alfredo Iandolo Graduated from Faculty of Dentistry, Naples, Federico II, in 2006. Adjunct Professor in Endodontics at Salerno University, Italy. Active Member of SIE, Italian Endodontic Society. Certified Member of ESE, European Endodontic Society.Author of several international publications. Winner of several awards in Endodontics. Speaker at National and International congresses. Inventor of devices and protocols for Endodontic treatment.
Disclaimer/Publisher’s Note: The statements, opinions and data contained in all publications are solely those of the individual author(s) and contributor(s) and not of MDPI and/or the editor(s). MDPI and/or the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to people or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content.
© 2022 by the author. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Iandolo, A. Modern Endodontics. Dent. J. 2023, 11, 11. https://doi.org/10.3390/dj11010011
Iandolo A. Modern Endodontics. Dentistry Journal. 2023; 11(1):11. https://doi.org/10.3390/dj11010011Chicago/Turabian Style
Iandolo, Alfredo. 2023. "Modern Endodontics" Dentistry Journal 11, no. 1: 11. https://doi.org/10.3390/dj11010011