A section of Magnetochemistry (ISSN 2312-7481).
The Section “Molecular Magnetism” of the journal Magnetochemistry publishes different types of papers in areas of molecule-based magnetic materials and magnetism, mainly focusing on the molecular materials (such as SMMs, SIMs, SCMs, ferromagnetic molecules, antiferromagnetic molecules, Lanthanide(III) complexes and other complexes), molecular magnetism and other magnetic phenomena of these materials, including slow relaxation and magnetization, magnetic anisotropy, chiral magnetism, coherence phenomena, and other properties.
- Molecule-based magnetic materials:
- SMMs, SIMs, SCMs;
- Ferromagnetic molecules and antiferromagnetic molecules;
- Lanthanide(III) complexes and other complexes;
- Molecular magnetism and magnetic characterization:
- Slow relaxation and magnetization;
- Magnetic anisotropy;
- Chiral magnetism;
- Coherence phenomena.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Advances in Magnetostructural Correlation (Deadline: 20 December 2023)
- Symmetry and Geometry, Key Parameters in 3d and 4f Molecular Magnetism (Deadline: 10 January 2024)
- Recent Research in Molecular Magnetism (Deadline: 29 February 2024)