A section of International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (ISSN 1660-4601).
Environmental health research, which IJERPH has pursued since the journal's establishment, is not widely found among nursing journals. The most recent developments in the nursing discipline and its evolution worldwide necessitate framing this topic in a global perspective, giving rise to a new discipline and section in the journal: global nursing. Topics of interest for this section include: the global shortage of nursing personnel; the evolution of security measures in relation to the growing spread of zoonoses and pandemic threats; the response to growing social pressures, in particular to minorities, migrants, and refugees; and the diversification of study abroad programs.
Quality of care remains the primary aim of clinical nursing. This section should aim to cover topics concerning medication error from a broad perspective, considering measures that can prevent the error-inducing factors in nursing work.
Topical Advisory Panel
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Advances in Nursing Practice and Education (Deadline: 30 September 2023)
- Evidence-Based Behaviour Change Interventions in Healthcare (Deadline: 30 September 2023)
- Nursing Home Care during the COVID-19 Pandemic (Deadline: 30 October 2023)
- The Role of Healthcare Students and Professionals in Communication, Emotions, Safety and Well-Being (Deadline: 31 October 2023)
- Job Stress and Psychological Well-Being among Nurses (Deadline: 30 November 2023)
- Nursing Care: Nurses’ Knowledge, Attitudes and Behaviors (Deadline: 31 December 2023)
- New Advances in Nursing and Health (Deadline: 31 December 2023)
- The Intersection of Nursing Education, Public Health and Climate Change (Deadline: 25 January 2024)
- Palliative Care for Chronic Diseases (Deadline: 31 January 2024)
- Innovative Strategies and Global Perspectives in Nursing Education (Deadline: 31 January 2024)
- Nursing Care and Clinical Management in the Post-pandemic Era (Deadline: 1 February 2024)
- History, Philosophy and Ethical Perspectives on Healthcare (Deadline: 29 February 2024)
- Current Trends, Innovations and Issues in Nursing Practice and Education (Deadline: 29 February 2024)
- Role of Cancer Caregivers and Health Promotion (Deadline: 31 March 2024)
- Trends and Prospects in Primary Health Care Service (Deadline: 1 April 2024)