A section of International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (ISSN 1660-4601).
The International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH) is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that publishes articles and communications in the interdisciplinary area of environmental health sciences and public health. The Section 'Environmental Microbiology' aims to focus on key applications and fundamental microbiological processes, advances in environmental biotechnology, genomics and environmental health as well as cross-disciplinary studies. We welcome original research articles and review papers to be published in our Section.
- Environmental biotechnology
- Microbial genetics, transcriptomics, proteomics and metabolomics
- Microbial interaction and communication
- Microbial ecology
- Microbial biodegradation and bioremediation
- Microbial evolution
- Microbial physiology, growth and survival
- Responses to environmental signals and stress factors
Topical Advisory Panel
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Investigations into Food Hygiene and Public Health: A Focus on Microbiological Contamination (Deadline: 31 December 2023)
- Environmental Microbiology: Perspectives for Medicine and Public Health (Deadline: 31 December 2023)