Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
17–19 May 2023, Kragujevac, Serbia
18th International Conference on Tribology—SERBIATRIB ‘23
We would like to invite you to participate in the 18th International Conference on Tribology—SERBIATRIB ‘23 that will be held in Kragujevac (Serbia), at the Faculty of Engineering, University of Kragujevac, 17–19 May 2023.
The aim of SERBIATRIB ‘23 is to bring together researchers and engineers, to present and discuss ideas, experiences, challenges, research results, and potential solutions on topics relating to research and practice in tribology.
- Fundamentals of friction and wear
- Tribological properties of solid materials
- Surface engineering and coating tribology
- Lubricants and lubrication
- Tribotesting and tribosystem monitoring
- Tribology in machine elements
- Tribology in manufacturing processes
- Tribology in transportation engineering
- Design and calculation of tribocontacts
- Nano and microtribology
- Other topics related to tribology
- Final manuscript submission: 22 April 2023
- Notification of acceptance: 26 April 2023
- Preliminary program: 6 May 2023
- Conference: 17–19 May 2023
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions (email@example.com).
More information can be found by visiting the Conference website: