Statement of Peer Review †
- Type of peer review: single-blind
- Conference submission management system: Sciforum
- Number of submissions sent for review: 124
- Number of submissions accepted: 61
- Number of submissions published: 56
- Acceptance rate (number of submissions accepted/number of submissions received): 49.2%
- Average number of reviews per paper: 1
- Total number of reviewers involved: 25
- Any additional information on the review process: N/A.
Conflicts of Interest
Disclaimer/Publisher’s Note: The statements, opinions and data contained in all publications are solely those of the individual author(s) and contributor(s) and not of MDPI and/or the editor(s). MDPI and/or the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to people or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content.
© 2023 by the author. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Iorio, L. Statement of Peer Review. Phys. Sci. Forum 2023, 7, 57. https://doi.org/10.3390/psf2023007057
Iorio L. Statement of Peer Review. Physical Sciences Forum. 2023; 7(1):57. https://doi.org/10.3390/psf2023007057Chicago/Turabian Style
Iorio, Lorenzo. 2023. "Statement of Peer Review" Physical Sciences Forum 7, no. 1: 57. https://doi.org/10.3390/psf2023007057