A section of Universe (ISSN 2218-1997).
Space Science is one of the Sections in the MDPI journal Universe (ISSN 2218-1997). The main aim of Space Science is to introduce breakthroughs and original research in the broad field of space science for universal exploration. This Section publishes original articles, reviews, and communications (letters), with regard to space science and related fields.
- Space Instrumentation from Infrared to Gamma-Rays;
- Multimessenger Astrophysics Space Intrumentation and Methods;
- Astroparticle and Cosmic Rays from Space;
- Space Astronomy Observational Techniques and Data Analysis Methods;
- Extrasolar System Exploration;
- History of Space Research;
- Interactions between Space Science and other Scientific Disciplines.
Topical Advisory Panel
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- New Insights in Fast Radio Bursts (Deadline: 30 April 2024)
- Developments and Technology Trends in the Space-Borne Instrumentation (Deadline: 30 April 2024)
- Solar and Stellar Activity: Exploring the Cosmic Nexus (Deadline: 31 May 2024)
- Small-Scale Eruptions on the Sun (Deadline: 30 June 2024)