Methods and Interests of Bioelectric Impedance in Medical Practice †
Institutional Review Board Statement
Informed Consent Statement
Data Availability Statement
Conflicts of Interest
- Peeters, A.; Tanamas, S.; Gearon, E.; Al-Gindan, Y.; Lean, M. Beyond BMI: How to Capture Influences from Body Composition in Health Surveys. Curr. Nutr. Rep. 2016, 5, 286–294. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Moonen, H.P.F.X.; Van Zanten, A.R.H. Bioelectric impedance analysis for body composition measurement and other potential clinical applications in critical illness. Curr. Opin. Crit. Care 2021, 27, 344–353. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Mundi, M.S.; Patel, J.J.; Martindale, R. Body Composition Technology: Implications for the ICU. Nutr. Clin. Pract. 2019, 34, 48–58. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lebiedowska, A.; Hartman-Petrycka, M.; Błońska-Fajfrowska, B. How reliable is BMI? Bioimpedance analysis of body composition in underweight, normal weight, overweight, and obese women. Ir. J. Med. Sci. 2021, 190, 993–998. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bera, T.K. Bioelectrical Impedance Methods for Noninvasive Health Monitoring: A Review. J. Med. Eng. 2014, 2014, 381251. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Disclaimer/Publisher’s Note: The statements, opinions and data contained in all publications are solely those of the individual author(s) and contributor(s) and not of MDPI and/or the editor(s). MDPI and/or the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to people or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content.
© 2023 by the author. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Rahal, L. Methods and Interests of Bioelectric Impedance in Medical Practice. Phys. Sci. Forum 2023, 6, 3. https://doi.org/10.3390/psf2023006003
Rahal L. Methods and Interests of Bioelectric Impedance in Medical Practice. Physical Sciences Forum. 2023; 6(1):3. https://doi.org/10.3390/psf2023006003Chicago/Turabian Style
Rahal, Lotfi. 2023. "Methods and Interests of Bioelectric Impedance in Medical Practice" Physical Sciences Forum 6, no. 1: 3. https://doi.org/10.3390/psf2023006003