Study on Approaches for Reducing the Vibration Exposure of Hand-Helded Golf Club Heads Grinding †
Institutional Review Board Statement
Informed Consent Statement
Data Availability Statement
Conflicts of Interest
- Chen, Q.; Lin, H.; Xiao, B.; Welcome, D.E.; Lee, J.; Chen, G.; Tang, S.; Zhang, D.; Xu, G.; Yan, M.; et al. Vibration characteristics of golf club heads in their handheld grinding process and potential approaches for reducing the vibration exposure. Int. J. Ind. Ergon. 2017, 62, 27–41. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Xiao, B.; Chen, Q.S.; Lin, H.S.; Wen, W.; Zhand, D.Y. Essential characteristics of hand-arm vibration in hand-held workpiece polishing. China Occup. Med. 2016, 43, 312–315. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, N.; Lin, H.; Chen, T.; Xiao, B.; Ya, M.; Lang, L.; Yang, H.; Wu, S.; Boileau, P.É.; Chen, Q. The hand-arm vibration syndrome associated with the grinding of handheld workpieces in a subtropical environment. Int. Arch. Occup. Environ. Health 2021, 94, 773–781. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- ISO 5349-1:2001; Mechanical Vibration—Measurement and Evaluation of Human Exposure to Hand-Transmitted Vibration—Part 1: General Requirements. International Organization for Standardization. Available online: https://www.iso.org/standard/32355.html (accessed on 12 April 2023).
- Lin, H.S. Relationship Between Vibration Exposure Level and Damage Effect of Hand-Held Workpieces Grinding Workers in a Guangdong Enterprise. Master’s Thesis, Kunming Medical University, Kunming, China, May 2019. [Google Scholar]
|The Angle of the Driving and Passive Wheels||Ahv, Mean ± STD (m/s2)||t Value||p Value|
|5°||3.07 ± 0.36||0.491||0.628|
|<1°||3.01 ± 0.32|
|Number of Rubber Pads||Ahv, Mean ± STD (m/s2)||t Value||p Value|
|Single rubber pad||7.77 ± 0.56||−2.710||0.012|
|Double rubber pad||7.22 ± 0.48|
Disclaimer/Publisher’s Note: The statements, opinions and data contained in all publications are solely those of the individual author(s) and contributor(s) and not of MDPI and/or the editor(s). MDPI and/or the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to people or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content.
© 2023 by the authors. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Xiao, B.; Jiang, Y.; Wen, W.; Guo, J.; Yan, M.; Lin, H.; Hu, S. Study on Approaches for Reducing the Vibration Exposure of Hand-Helded Golf Club Heads Grinding. Proceedings 2023, 86, 32. https://doi.org/10.3390/proceedings2023086032
Xiao B, Jiang Y, Wen W, Guo J, Yan M, Lin H, Hu S. Study on Approaches for Reducing the Vibration Exposure of Hand-Helded Golf Club Heads Grinding. Proceedings. 2023; 86(1):32. https://doi.org/10.3390/proceedings2023086032Chicago/Turabian Style
Xiao, Bin, Yongjian Jiang, Wei Wen, Jianyu Guo, Maosheng Yan, Hansheng Lin, and Shijie Hu. 2023. "Study on Approaches for Reducing the Vibration Exposure of Hand-Helded Golf Club Heads Grinding" Proceedings 86, no. 1: 32. https://doi.org/10.3390/proceedings2023086032