In Our Own Image: Personal Symmetry in Discovery
References and Notes
- Editor's Note: The brief summary and the contents of the books are reported as provided by the author or the publishers. Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent books of potential interest to Dr. Shu-Kun Lin, MDPI, Saengergasse 25, CH-4054 Basel, Switzerland. Tel. +41 79 322 3379, Fax +41 61 302 8918, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Some books will be offered to the scholarly community for the purpose of preparing full-length reviews.
- The URL for the book is http://www.wkap.nl/prod/b/0-306-46091-2.
- The website for the biography of the author is http://www.symmetry.org/people/.
- Lin, S. -K. Time Symmetry and Thermodynamics. Comp. Math. Applic. Int'l. J. 1991, 22(12), 67–76. [Google Scholar]
- Lin, S. -K. The Nature of the Chemical Process. 1. Symmetry Evolution – Revised Information Theory, Similarity Principle and ugly Symmetry. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2001, 2, 10–39. (downloadable at http://www.mdpi.org/lin/lin-rpu.htm). [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
© 2001 by MDPI (http://www.mdpi.org). Reproduction for noncommercial purposes permitted.
Lin, S.-K. In Our Own Image: Personal Symmetry in Discovery. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2001, 2, 293-294. https://doi.org/10.3390/i2060293
Lin S-K. In Our Own Image: Personal Symmetry in Discovery. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2001; 2(6):293-294. https://doi.org/10.3390/i2060293Chicago/Turabian Style
Lin, Shu-Kun. 2001. "In Our Own Image: Personal Symmetry in Discovery" International Journal of Molecular Sciences 2, no. 6: 293-294. https://doi.org/10.3390/i2060293