Energy-Saving and Emission Reduction in Metallurgy
Changes in the environment and the increase in recent catastrophic events are a clear consequence of our approach toward the environment and manufacturing. One of the promising approaches to reduce these effects is decreasing the emission and our energy usage and promoting low-carbon living and manufacturing. The manufacturing sector and metallurgical processes are among the main contributors to emissions and energy consumption. The aim of this Topic is to shine a light on the proven processes that enable metallurgical processes to reduce their energy usage as well as emissions.
Dr. Farshid Pahlevani
Dr. Smitirupa Biswal
- metal manufacturing
- low-carbon living
- low-carbon manufacturing
- clean manufacturing
|First Decision (median)
Journal of Composites Science
Preprints.org is a multidiscipline platform providing preprint service that is dedicated to sharing your research from the start and empowering your research journey.
MDPI Topics is cooperating with Preprints.org and has built a direct connection between MDPI journals and Preprints.org. Authors are encouraged to enjoy the benefits by posting a preprint at Preprints.org prior to publication:
- Immediately share your ideas ahead of publication and establish your research priority;
- Protect your idea from being stolen with this time-stamped preprint article;
- Enhance the exposure and impact of your research;
- Receive feedback from your peers in advance;
- Have it indexed in Web of Science (Preprint Citation Index), Google Scholar, Crossref, SHARE, PrePubMed, Scilit and Europe PMC.