18–22 June 2023, Porto, Portugal
32nd International Conference on Flexible Automation and Intelligent Manufacturing (FAIM 2023)
The Flexible Automation and Intelligent Manufacturing International Conference series has been run in 27 cities in 14 countries in Europe, America, and Asia, addressing aspects of both technology and management. The 32nd FAIM International Conference, FAIM'2023, marks a milestone of 32 years of continuous presence in the international manufacturing scene, returning to Porto, Portugal, where it took place for the first time in 2013.
THEME AND TOPICS
The theme of FAIM'2023 is Manufacturing: establishing bridges towards a more sustainable future, pointing to its thematic pillars underpinned by automation and intelligence streams:
- Automation and robotics;
- Manufacturing processes and optimization;
- Machines and mechanical design;
- Processing and characterization of advanced materials;
- Cutting-edge measurement techniques;
- Innovative maintenance;
- Lean, Kaizen, quality, and productivity;
- Sustainability and green manufacturing;
- Human factors in manufacturing;
- Intelligent services and artificial intelligence;
- IoT and cloud computing in manufacturing and services.
Paper submission portal: www.conftool.com/faim2023.