Special Issue "Selected Papers from the 7th World Conference on Qualitative Research"
A special issue of Social Sciences (ISSN 2076-0760).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (30 April 2023) | Viewed by 10396
Interests: qualitative research; action research; photovoice; training in qualitative research methodology
Interests: qualitative research; CAQDAS; data visualization; qualitative literature reviews (systematic, integrative, critical, ...); validation techniques; publications quality; mix methods and ethics
The World Conference on Qualitative Research (WCQR) is an important international discussion forum that sheds light on the challenges and opportunities in the field of qualitative research, and we are excited to welcome submissions from the 7th conference held from 25th to 27th January 2023.
The research in this Special Issue can be from two of the four fields of application from the conference:
- Qualitative Research in Education (emphasis on the processes of research in various areas of higher education, basic education, assessment, curriculum, teaching, teaching science, languages, history, technology, etc.).
- Qualitative Research in Social Science (emphasis on the processes of research in the fields of administration, anthropology, arts, political science, communication, economics, management, humanities, linguistics, marketing, psychology, sociology, etc.).
All forms of qualitative research methods are welcome for the submission of:
- Fundamentals (e.g. theoretical studies, literature reviews, mixed methods)
- Operationalizing (e.g. content analysis, thematic analysis, narrative analysis, virtual ethnography).
In collaboration with Social Sciences, the authors of high-quality papers from the conference will be invited to submit articles, extending the presented research in this dedicated Special Issue.
Dr. Gianina Estera Petre
Dr. António Pedro Costa
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Social Sciences is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1400 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- qualitative research
- World Conference on Qualitative Research 2023