Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Social Sciences 2023 Outstanding Reviewer Award
On behalf of the Editor-in-Chief, Emeritus Prof. Nigel Parton, we wish to acknowledge our reviewers who so generously offer their time to review the papers submitted to Social Sciences by presenting an award to the reviewers who have demonstrated their dedication, professionalism, and timeliness in reviewing manuscripts for Social Sciences.
What are the pre-requisites to be eligible for this award?
– All of the reviewers for Social Sciences in 2023 will be automatically included.
– Number of review reports;
– The quality and timeliness of review reports.
What will the winner receive?
There will be one winner this year, and the winner will receive the following:
– CHF 500;
– An opportunity to publish a paper free of charge in Social Sciences in 2024 after peer review;
– A certificate.
When will the winner be announced?
– The winner will be announced in March 2024 on the Social Sciences website.
How can I make myself eligible?
– If you have not yet reviewed papers for Social Sciences, but would like to do so, you can register as a reviewer at the following link: https://susy.mdpi.com/volunteer/profile/edit.
Social Sciences Editorial Office