Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Sensors 2024 Travel Award
We are pleased to announce that Sensors will be granting the Travel Award to five junior scientists. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Sensors Editorial Board. This award provides financial support for the winners to attend an international conference to be held in 2024 in the science and technology fields of sensors and to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students.
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2024 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– Curriculum vitae and list of publications.
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winners (five awardees) will each be awarded CHF 600 and an electronic certificate.
Please submit your applications for the Sensors 2024 Travel Award online by 31 October 2023. The prizes will be awarded at the end of December 2023 and announced on the Sensors website.
Sensors Editorial Office