Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220) provides an advanced forum for the science and technology of sensor and its applications. It publishes comprehensive reviews and regular research papers. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. There are, in addition, three unique features of this journal:
- Manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas are particularly welcome.
- Electronic files and software providing full details of calculation and experimental procedures can be deposited as supplementary material.
- We also accept manuscripts regarding research projects financed with public funds in order that reach a broader audience.
- Physical sensors
- Chemical sensors
- Remote sensors
- Sensor networks
- Smart/Intelligent sensors
- Sensor devices
- Sensor technology and application
- Sensing principles
- Optoelectronic and photonic sensors
- Optomechanical sensors
- Sensor arrays and Chemometrics
- Micro and nanosensors
- Internet of Things
- Signal processing, data fusion and deep learning in sensor systems
- Sensor interface
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Advanced materials for sensing
- Sensing systems
- Localization and object tracking
- Sensing and imaging
- Image sensors
- Vision/camera based sensors
- Action recognition
- Machine/deep learning and artificial intelligence in sensing and imaging
- 3D sensing
- Communications and signal processing
- Wearable sensors, devices and electronics
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
MDPI is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
St. Alban-Anlage 66
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Sensors will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact for more information on how to order reprints. Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is .
Announcement and Advertisement
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact for more information on how to order reprints.
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is .
Editorial OfficeContact us
For further MDPI contacts, see here.