Special Issue "Advances in Metallurgical Reaction Processes: Fundamentals, Developments, and Applications"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 21 December 2023 | Viewed by 400
Interests: pyrometallurgy; chemical metallurgy
Interests: steelmaking; secondary refining; inclusion; pyrometallurgy; recovery of valuable metal; computational thermodynamics; computational simulation of metallurgical process
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
This Special Issue aims to showcase the latest advances in metallurgical reaction processes, including both fundamental principles and cutting-edge developments. We welcome articles that focus on practical applications of these processes in various fields, fundamental principles, latest developments, and innovative applications of these processes in the field of metallurgy.
The following is a list of topics that are related to the scope of the Special Issue on advances in metallurgical reaction processes:
- Theoretical and experimental studies on the fundamentals of metallurgical reaction processes;
- Development of novel methods and techniques for metallurgical reaction processes;
- Innovations in the design and operation of metallurgical reactors;
- Optimization of metallurgical reaction processes for improved efficiency and cost-effectiveness;
- Advanced characterization techniques for studying metallurgical reaction processes and products;
- Integration of metallurgical reaction processes with renewable energy sources and green technologies;
- Industrial applications of metallurgical reaction processes in various fields, such as mining, materials science, and manufacturing;
- Case studies of successful applications of metallurgical reaction processes in the production of specific metals and alloys;
- Techno-economic analysis of metallurgical reaction processes and their industrial feasibility;
- Challenges and opportunities in the field of metallurgical reaction processes, including sustainability and environmental impact.
Dr. Jungho Heo
Dr. Jae Hong Shin
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Processes is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2400 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- reaction processes
- fundamental principles
- latest developments
- innovative applications