Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Photonics 2023 Young Investigator Award
We are pleased to announce that Photonics is now inviting nominations for the Photonics 2023 Young Investigator Award. This prize will be given to one young investigator in recognition of their excellence in the field of science and technology of optics and photonics. All nominations will be assessed by an Award Evaluation Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Nelson Tansu.
– CHF 1000;
– Option to publish one paper free of charge in Photonics after peer review before the end of 2024;
– An electronic certificate.
Eligibility and Requirements
– Must have received their PhD no more than 10 years prior to 31 December 2023;
– Must have produced ground-breaking research and made a significant contribution to the advancement of science and technology of optics and photonics;
– Candidates must be nominated by senior scientists.
List of Documents for Nomination
– Detailed curriculum vitae, including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants;
– Scanned copy of their doctorate certificate;
– Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists.
Open for nominations: 23 March 2023
Nomination deadline: 30 September 2023
Winner announcement: 30 November 2023
How to Submit Nominations?
The nominations must be submitted online.
Ms. Faustine Wang
Photonics Editorial Office