Cancer and Cancer-Related Research
A section of Medical Sciences (ISSN 2076-3271).
The “Cancer and Cancer-Related Diseases” section of the open-access journal Medical Sciences provides a forum for the publication of studies investigating basic, translational, and clinical aspects of this diverse group of diseases. This section publishes comprehensive reviews, as well as scientifically sound original research reports that advance insight into relevant subject areas, ranging from the understanding of fundamental molecular mechanisms of carcinogenesis to clinical trial therapies and outcomes.
Original reviews and research articles related to, but not limited to, the following are invited:
- Cancer genetics and epigenetics;
- Cancer immunity and immunotherapy;
- Tumor microenvironment;
- Cancer prevention;
- Cancer treatment, management, and resistance;
- Cancer epidemiology;
- Diagnostic and prognostic indicators, including cancer biomarkers and precision medicine;
- Mechanisms of carcinogenesis;
- Cancer invasion and metastasis;
- Cancer metabolism;
- Cancer predispositions and related diseases.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Molecular and Clinical Advances in Kidney Cancer (Deadline: 31 December 2023)
- Breast Tumors Metastasis: New Insight into Role of Immune Microenvironment (Deadline: 30 June 2024)