Special Issue "New Trends in Pharmaceutical Science"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (26 August 2022) | Viewed by 39273
Interests: pharmacogenomics; pharmacoepigenetics; genomics of brain disorders; neuroepigenetics; CNS drug development; neurodegenerative disorders; Alzheimer’s disease; Parkinson’s disease
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
Special Issue in International Journal of Molecular Sciences: Genomics of Brain Disorders 2.0
Special Issue in International Journal of Molecular Sciences: Pharmacogenomics
Special Issue in Life: Pharmacogenomics
Special Issue in International Journal of Molecular Sciences: Genomics of Brain Disorders 3.0
Special Issue in International Journal of Molecular Sciences: Pharmacogenomics 2.0
Special Issue in International Journal of Molecular Sciences: Genomics of Brain Disorders 4.0
Special Issue in International Journal of Molecular Sciences: New Trends in Alzheimer's Disease Research: From Molecular Mechanisms to Therapeutics
Special Issue in Life: New Trends in Pharmaceutical Science: 2nd Edition
Special Issue in International Journal of Molecular Sciences: Pharmacogenomics 3.0
Special Issue in International Journal of Molecular Sciences: New Trends in Alzheimer’s Disease Research: From Molecular Mechanisms to Therapeutics 2.0
This Special Issue entitled “New Trends in Pharmaceutical Science” will collect high-quality articles in the cutting-edge field of pharmaceutical sciences. We encourage all research groups covering relevant areas to contribute research articles and comprehensive reviews, reflecting the latest progress in their research field.
Related publications in Life:
1. Mehta, P.; et al. Enigmatic Histamine Receptor H4 for Potential Treatment of Multiple Inflammatory, Autoimmune, and Related Diseases. Life 2020, 10, 50; https://doi.org/10.3390/life10040050
2. Ferreira, C.; et al. Neuroprotection or Neurotoxicity of Illicit Drugs on Parkinson’s Disease. Life 2020, 10, 86; https://doi.org/10.3390/life10060086
3. Shin, S.-H.; et al. Profiling and Identification of Omeprazole Metabolites in Mouse Brain and Plasma by Isotope Ratio-Monitoring Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometric Method. Life 2020, 10, 115; https://doi.org/10.3390/life10070115
Prof. Dr. Ramón Cacabelos
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Life is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2600 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- pharmaceutical technology
- novel drug delivery
- basic and clinical pharmacology, toxicology
- medicinal chemistry, computational chemistry and molecular drug design, and pharmaceutical and biomedicinal analysis
- pharmacogenetics, pharmacogenomics
- epigenetic drugs, pharmacoepigenetics
- biotechnological products