Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Special Issue "Advances in Land Consolidation and Land Ecology"
A special issue of Land (ISSN 2073-445X). This special issue belongs to the section "Land Systems and Global Change".
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 11 August 2023 | Viewed by 1390
Special Issue Editors
Interests: land consolidation and land ecology; land space planning; land management
Interests: land consolidation; land institutions; property rights
Special Issue Information
Climate change, population increase, urbanization, industrialization, land use pattern change, and diversified demands for land resources are leading to complex land governance and ecological issues. Land consolidation and land ecology are two interrelated fields that are essential for addressing these issues and promoting sustainable land use and regional development. This special issue aims to bring together multidisciplinary contributions in the fields of land consolidation and land ecology, highlighting the importance of their integration for sustainable land management practices. By providing insights into these topics, the issue aims to foster further development in land conservation and management efforts through land consolidation and land ecology. The cross-disciplinary nature of the contributions makes this issue an important source of knowledge for researchers, policy-makers, and practitioners.
In this Special Issue, original research articles and reviews are welcome. Research areas may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Land consolidation and land ecology policies and practices for sustainable land use;
- Land ecology and environmental sustainability;
- The impact of land consolidation on land ecology and the landscape construction in land consolidation;
- The effectiveness of existing land consolidation and land ecology models;
- The role of technology and digital solutions in land consolidation and land ecology;
- Integrated land consolidation planning and management approaches;
- The socioeconomic impacts of land consolidation and land ecology;
- The orientation and guidelines for designing legal frameworks and strategies of land consolidation and land ecology;
- Technical methods and practical experience of land ecological protection and restoration;
- Effects of land property rights on land consolidation and land ecology.
We welcome contributions from a wide range of disciplines, including land management, geography, agriculture, environmental science, urban planning, sociology, and economics. We look forward to receiving your original research articles and reviews.
Prof. Dr. Yanmei Ye
Dr. Xiaobin Zhang
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Land is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2200 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- land consolidation
- land ecology
- sustainable land use
- landscape construction
- nature resource management
- cross-disciplinary contributions
- technology-driven solutions
- land property rights
- rural development
- land ecological restoration