Land 2023 Young Investigator Award
We are pleased to announce that Land is now inviting nominations for the Land 2023 Young Investigator Award. This prize will be given to one young investigator in recognition of their excellence in the field of land. All nominations will be assessed by an Award Evaluation Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Christine Fürst.
– CHF 2000;
– Option to publish one paper free of charge in Land after peer review before the end of 2024 (The paper type must be article/review);
– An electronic certificate.
Eligibility and Requirements:
– Must have received their PhD no more than 10 years prior to 31 December 2023;
– Must have produced ground-breaking research and made a significant contribution to the advancement of land;
– Candidates must be nominated by senior scientists.
List of Documents for Nomination:
– Detailed Curriculum Vitae, including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants;
– Scanned copy of doctorate certificate;
– Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists.
– Open for nomination: 31 March 2023
– Nomination deadline: 31 December 2023
– Winner announcement: 31 May 2024
How to Submit Nominations?
The nominations must be submitted online.
Ms. Tasha Wang
Land Editorial Office