About Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks
Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks (ISSN 2224-2708) is an international open access journal on the science and technology of sensor and actuator networks. It publishes regular research papers, reviews (including comprehensive reviews on complete sensor and actuator networks), and short communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the maximum length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
- Manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcome.
- Electronic files and software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material.
- System architecture, operating systems, and network hardware for sensor/actuator networks
- Smart and intelligent sensing and actuation
- Protocols and middleware for sensor/actuator networks
- Cloud- or edge-based services
- Industry 4.0 and embedded wireless sensor/actuator systems
- Nano-sensor networks
- Wireless sensor/actuator networks (WSAN) for tactile Internet
- WSAN modelling simulation and virtualization tools and network twins
- Experimental facilities and test beds for sensor/actuator networks
- Large-scale and global sensor/actuator networks
- Blockchain technologies and their applications to sensor/actuator networks
- Internet-of-Things-based WSAN
- Quality of WSAN services and experiences
- WSAN and next-generation networks (5G, 6G, etc.)
- Applications of WSAN in farming, horticultural, vehicular, and mobile systems; smart cities, manufacturing, health and medical care; environment and wildlife; and others
- WSAN as cyber-physical systems
- WSAN reliability, trust, security, and privacy
- Software-defined WSAN systems and infrastructure
- WSAN for control systems
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
MDPI is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
St. Alban-Anlage 66
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in JSAN will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is . For further MDPI contacts, see here.
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is .Contact us
For further MDPI contacts, see here.