Special Issue "Ultra-Low-Power ICs for the Internet of Things"
A special issue of Journal of Low Power Electronics and Applications (ISSN 2079-9268).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (30 October 2022) | Viewed by 39480
A printed edition of this Special Issue is available here.
Interests: energy-efficient integrated circuit design; mostly-digital/synthesizable interfaces; ultra low power ICs for the Internet Of Things (IoT); ultra-low-voltage and voltage scalable ICs; electromagnetic compatibility issues at IC level
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
Special Issue in Electronics: Ultra Low Power Integrated Circuits for IoT
Special Issue in Journal of Low Power Electronics and Applications: Ultra-Low-Power ICs for the Internet of Things Vol. 2
Ultra-low-voltage/power analog and digital IC, powered by energy harvesters, faces the challenges of small area occupation, low design effort, and technology/design portability, which are needed in this Internet-of-Things (IoT) era that, in itself, has experienced exponential growth in relation to interconnected sensor nodes.
In this framework, the aim of this Special Issue is to attract original research outcomes related to the design and application of ultra-low-voltage/power, digital-based and fully synthesizable ICs.
The topics of this Special Issue include but are not limited to:
- Ultra-low-power interfaces for the Internet of Things: energy-efficient and power/voltage scalable, analog, mixed-signal IC;
- Inverter- and digital-based design methodologies of ultra-low power ICs;
- IC solution for ultra-low-voltage, energy and standby power consumption systems;
- Automated design methodology to fasten the time-to-market;
- Energy harvesting and power management circuit for IoT devices;
- Ultra-low-power/voltage ICs for instrumentation and communication applications.
Dr. Orazio Aiello
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Journal of Low Power Electronics and Applications is an international peer-reviewed open access quarterly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1600 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- Ultra-Low Power/Voltage ICs for IoT applications
- Advancements in energy-aware design techniques
- Ultra-low power front-end electronics
- Energy efficient ICs
- Digital-based design methodologies
- Ultra-low power sensors and energy-neutral devices
- Energy harvesting and power management circuit