We are pleased to announce the “J. Compos. Sci. 2022 Best Paper Award” for research and review articles published in J. Compos. Sci. between 1 January 2022 and 31 December 2022. One review and two research articles will be selected for this award after a thorough evaluation by the journal Award Committee, led by Editor-in-Chief Dr. Francesco Tornabene, and the winners will be announced in February 2024.
Eligibility for the award:
– Papers published in J. Compos. Sci. from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022;
– Open to researchers from all career levels;
– Only original research articles and reviews will be accepted;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal Award Committee according to the following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citation and download rates in 2023.
– One review award: CHF 300 and the opportunity to publish a paper free of charge in J. Compos. Sci. in 2024.
– Two research article awards: CHF 300 and the opportunity to publish a paper free of charge in J. Compos. Sci. in 2024.
– Each winner will also receive a certificate in recognition of his/her achievements.
The winners will be announced on the journal website in February 2024.