Special Issue "Gene Regulation and Genome Editing: New Insight in Plant Growth, Development, and Adaptation"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 November 2023 | Viewed by 74
The project intends to compile original research and review articles on recent developments in plant gene research, including gene editing technologies, gene expression regulation, genomics research, and studies on gene evolution. The following are just a few examples of subtopics:
- With the aid of cutting-edge gene editing tools such as CRISPR/Cas9, scientists may accurately edit plant genes to modify their properties.
- The new technique can aid in a better understanding of how plant genes express themselves.
- New genes and regulatory elements can be discovered by studying the plant genome sequence, according to studies.
- The development of plant genes to comprehend how plants adapt to various habitats and situations.
- To uncover further information and combine the data on plant expression and genomes with bioinformatics technology.
Dr. Yanpeng Zhao is the Guest Editor Assistant, who will help manage the special issue.
Prof. Dr. Haihong Shang
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. International Journal of Molecular Sciences is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. There is an Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal. For details about the APC please see here. Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- plant genes CRISPR/Cas9 editing technology
- gene expression regulation
- evolution of plant genes
- gene function research
- gene regulation mechanisms
- machine learning genome data analysis and identification