1–31 March 2023, Online
ECB 2023: The 2nd International Electronic Conference on Biomedicines
Dear scientists, researchers, and authors,
The 2nd International Electronic Conference on Biomedicines (ECB 2023), organized by Biomedicines, will be held from 1 to 31 March 2023 on the sciforum.net web platform. ECB 2023 will focus on the latest research in the field of biomedicines, with researchers in biomedicines from around the world presenting through online seminars, papers, presentations, posters, and videos. You will be invited to ask questions and exchange ideas after the presentations, as well as to witness the achievements and progress in the field.
We are pleased to announce that registration for the ECB 2023 live sessions is now open.
There will be five live sessions, all of which are completely free to attend. There is a different registration link for each live session. You only need to register for the ones that you wish to join. If you would like to attend more than one live session, please register for each session separately.
Registrations with academic institutional email addresses will be prioritized.
Each session will feature highly respected scholars in the field and will be moderated by a chair. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the speakers during the Q&A session.
For a detailed live session program, please kindly refer to: https://ecb2023.sciforum.net/#program
- Live session 1 is on 2 March 2023 at 10:00am CET. Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/7016750707805/WN_mYUOhtOCQomAaKJOQ3-cVQ
- Live session 2 is on 3 March 2023 at 1:30pm CET. Registration Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/3816750710292/WN_fehUL-N-TWSv1AM0Iki-tw
- Live session 3 is on 15 March 2023 at 1:30pm CET. Registration Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/4216751738534/WN_N2JNZqUFQ9OlS4kJyHh8vw
- Live session 4 is on 22 March 2023 at 1:30pm CET. Registration Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/9616751739541/WN_rlWjXzxXQSCBSn83t3j1Jg
- Live session 5 is on 28 March 2023 at 10:00am CET. Registration Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/6816752467674/WN_t5JyftZqRbKxuCZb7UB-NA
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the webinar. The number of participants who can be admitted to a live session is limited, but the recording will be made available on Sciforum shortly afterward.
We look forward to your participation.
Ms. Maria Li
Ms. Yachne Yu
Ms. Alethea Liu
MDPI Branch Office, Wuhan