Special Issue "Exclusive Papers Collection of Editorial Board Members in Section ‘Environmental Health’"
A special issue of International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (ISSN 1660-4601). This special issue belongs to the section "Environmental Health".
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (30 September 2022) | Viewed by 32895
As the Editor-in-Chief of Section "Environmental Health", I am pleased to announce this Collection titled “Exclusive Papers Collection of Editorial Board Members in Section ‘Environmental Health’”. This issue will be a collection of papers from our Section Editorial Board Members. The aim is to provide a venue for networking and communication between IJERPH and scholars in the field of environmental health. All papers will be published with fully open access after peer review.
Prof. Dr. William A. Toscano
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2500 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- human health and ecological risk assessment
- management of natural and anthropogenic hazards
- emergency management of natural and man-made disasters
- chemical substances and harmful radiation
- environmental pollution (air, water, soil, food) by physical, biological and/or chemical agents
- environmental control and mitigation of vector-borne diseases
- medical geology and environmental medicine
- mechanisms of environmental diseases epigenetics, genomics, epidemiology, informatics and big data, molecular modeling
- built environment and social environments
- urban, rural environments
- environmental justice
- global climate change and planetary health