A section of Hemato (ISSN 2673-6357).
This Section of Hemato on “Lymphomas” encompasses studies focusing on all aspects of lymphomas from their physiopathology to their treatment options. It covers diagnosis, subtyping and classification, phenotyping and genetics, histopathology, biology, diseases, treatment, and treatment-related complications.
This Section welcomes manuscripts dealing with relevant topics that include but are not limited to the following:
- Biology of lymphomas;
- Epidemiological studies;
- Aggressive B cell lymphomas;
- Indolent B cell lymphomas;
- Nodal T cell lymphomas;
- Cutaneous T cell lymphomas;
- Hodgkin's lymphoma;
- Biological prognostic markers;
- Minimal residual disease (circulating tumoral DNA);
- The role of imaging techniques;
- Clinical trials;
- Targeted therapies;
- Transplantation (autologous and allogeneic);
- CART cell strategies;
- Registry studies;
- Observational studies;
- Quality of life;
- Pharmacoeconomic studies.