A section of Foundations (ISSN 2673-9321).
For this Section, we invite scientific studies—both theoretical and experimental—related to all areas of physics. We welcome reviews and regular research papers without imposing any restrictions on the length of the paper.
We also welcome short communications that contain a preliminary presentation of interesting, potentially important ideas.
The name of the journal, Foundations, implies an emphasis on results of fundamental importance. We especially encourage authors to submit papers of this kind.
The topics include but are not limited to those listed as keywords below.
- Classical mechanics and electrodynamics;
- Quantum mechanics;
- Atomic, molecular, and optical physics;
- Physics of plasmas and gases;
- Condensed matter physics;
- Nuclear physics;
- Physics of elementary particles and fields;
- Astronomy and astrophysics (including cosmology);
- Interdisciplinary physics.