Special Issue "Research on Corporate Finance and Financial Economics"
A special issue of FinTech (ISSN 2674-1032).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (31 October 2023) | Viewed by 2294
Interests: corporate finance; accounting; financial economics
The fields of Corporate Finance and Financial Economics have seen significant growth and development in recent years, and there is growing interest in understanding the impact of technology, big data, and artificial intelligence on financial markets and financial decision making. The goal of this Special Issue is to provide a platform for researchers and practitioners to present their latest research and findings in this field.
Research in this area covers a wide range of topics, including corporate governance, risk management, behavioral finance, and the impact of technology on financial markets. The field is constantly evolving and the future trend is likely to be focused on the integration of technology and big data into corporate finance and financial economics. The aim of this research is to understand how corporations can optimize their financial decisions and how financial markets can be made more efficient.
The future trend in this field is likely to focus on the integration of technology, big data, and artificial intelligence into corporate finance and financial economics. As financial markets continue to evolve, the use of these technologies will become increasingly important in understanding the behavior of corporations and financial markets. Furthermore, the field is likely to continue to evolve to better understand the impact of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors on financial decision making.
We welcome submissions on a wide range of topics, including, but not limited to:
- The impact of technology on financial markets and financial decision making
- The role of behavioral finance in corporate financial decision making
- The integration of ESG factors into financial decision making
- The role of big data and artificial intelligence in financial decision making
- The impact of monetary policy on financial markets and corporations
- The effect of government regulation on financial markets and corporations
- The development of financial markets in emerging economies
- The impact of the gig economy on financial markets and corporations
- Risk management in corporations and financial markets
- Corporate governance and shareholder activism
- Risk management in financial institutions
- The role of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors in financial decision making
- Corporate financing decisions and capital structure
- The effects of financial regulation on financial markets
- Corporate social responsibility and its impact on financial performance
- The impact of monetary policy on financial markets
- The role of market liquidity in financial decision-making
- The impact of corporate transparency on financial markets
- The role of dividend policy in corporate finance
- The impact of financial innovation on financial markets
- The role of credit ratings in financial decision making
- The relationship between corporate finance and macroeconomics.
We encourage submissions from researchers in academia, industry, and government institutions. The submissions should be original, unpublished work and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!
Dr. Muhammad Kaleem Khan
Dr. Rana Muhammad Ammar Zahid
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. FinTech is an international peer-reviewed open access quarterly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1000 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- corporate finance
- financial economics
- capital structure
- corporate governance
- capital markets
- investment analysis
- capital budgeting
- mergers and acquisitions
- financial risk management
- financial reporting
- corporate valuation
- corporate social responsibility
- financial regulation
- financial innovation
- behavioral finance
- corporate financial strategy
- capital allocation
- financial intermediation
- financial stability
- financial crises