Special Issue "Advances in Non-volatile Memory Technology"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 15 February 2024 | Viewed by 56
As an important part in the hierarchy of data storage, the technological developments of non-volatile memory (i.e., 3D NAND Flash, PCRAM, RRAM, etc.) always attract extensive attention from researchers in academia and engineers in industry. In addition, with the fast development of artificial intelligence, autopilot and cloud computing technology, non-volatile memory exhibits great application potential and great demand. However, non-volatile memory still faces many critical technical challenges in the process of constructing a digital information society. It is essential to develop novel non-volatile memory technologies to achieve high performance, high reliability and high density.
Therefore, we invite you to contribute your high-quality research and reports on advances in memory technology to this Special Issue of Electronics on “Advances in Non-volatile Memory Technology”. These topics include but are not limited to:
- Non-volatile memory materials, device structure, physics, reliability and array-/chip-level characterizations and demonstrations.
- Novel integration schemes, novel circuit design schemes and novel architectures based on non-volatile memory.
- Modeling and simulation of non-volatile memory
- Non-volatile memory application, as well as its applications in the areas of computing-in-memory, machine learning, neuromorphic computing, etc.
Dr. Lei Jin
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Electronics is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2200 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- non-volatile memory devices
- non-volatile memory reliability
- non-volatile memory modeling
- circuit design of non-volatile memory
- fabrication technology of non-volatile memory
- computing-in-memory based on non-volatile memory
- machine learning with non-volatile memory
- novel application of non-volatile memory
- error code correction for non-volatile memory reliability