Special Issue "Teaching and Learning in Engineering Education"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 November 2023 | Viewed by 3379
Interests: teaching and learning; pedagogy and education; electric drive; power electronics
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
This Special Issue provides an opportunity for professors, scientists, professional engineers, and students to present their work, publish their results, exchange ideas, and network for contemporary and future scientific and industrial collaborations. The issue should serve as a catalyst for connecting local and international stakeholders, hence adding value to the global dialogue on how to contribute positively to the advancement of engineering education. Papers in all areas of engineering education are invited, with particular emphasis on the focus of such topics as:
- Multidisciplinary approaches in engineering education;
- K-12 STEM education initiatives;
- Active learning at bachelor and master study levels;
- Distance learning, blended learning, and team-based learning;
- Engaging undergraduate and graduate engineering students in research;
- Digital transformation;
- Ethical challenges in engineering;
- Women for leadership in engineering;
- Equity, diversity, and inclusion;
- Future-oriented and personalized educational concepts;
- Game-based learning and gamification;
- Non-traditional, virtual, and remote labs, exercises, and classrooms;
- Multidisciplinary and transdisciplinary education.
Prof. Dr. Valery Vodovozov
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Education Sciences is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1400 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- engineering education
- active learning
- digital transformation
- multidisciplinary education