Organic Crystalline Materials
A section of Crystals (ISSN 2073-4352).
The section “Organic Crystalline Materials”, like others in this journal, ensures rapid publication of research results. The section provides a forum for advancements in our understanding of all topics concerning crystalline materials containing organic molecules. Studies of organic crystalline structure include supramolecular interactions between molecules such as hydrogen bonding, halogen bonding, and stacking interactions; functional materials prepared using organic molecules, including assemblies of dyes or radicals; and porous organic structures such as metal–organic frameworks (MOFs) or hydrogen-bonded organic frameworks (HOFs). Analysis of packing arrangements of organic molecules and how these affect polymorphs and functional properties. Organometallic molecules, in addition to purely organic systems, are also deemed suitable for submissions.
Original research articles, reviews, letters, and communications are all suitable submissions.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Research in Shape Memory Polymer (Deadline: 21 October 2023)
- Research about Vital Organic Chelates and Metal Ion Complexes Volume II (Deadline: 30 October 2023)
- Advances in Metal-Organic Frameworks (MOFs) (Deadline: 31 October 2023)
- Efficient Organic Photovoltaics Materials and Devices (Deadline: 31 October 2023)
- Advances in Organic Semiconductors (Deadline: 30 November 2023)
- Cyclometallation of Platinum Group Elements: Between Complexes and Organometallics (Deadline: 30 December 2023)
- Recent Advancements in Cycloaddition Reactions and Applications (Deadline: 31 December 2023)
- Carbon Nanomaterials (Deadline: 10 March 2024)
- The Synthesis, Modeling and Application of Energetic Crystals (Deadline: 20 April 2024)
- Schiff Base Derivatives: Synthesis, Crystal Structure, Applications, Hirshfeld Surface Analysis (Deadline: 31 May 2024)