Special Issue "Emerging Topics in Blockchain Security and Privacy"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (28 February 2023) | Viewed by 28194
Interests: blockchain; security and privacy; data analysis; mechanism design; cryptocurrencies
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
Blockchain technologies have been used in various fields and, thus, security and privacy are of great importance. This Special Issue aims to provide a platform for researchers to publish high-quality and original research papers presenting the recent development and state-of-the-art solutions for addressing various security and privacy issues in blockchain. The Special Issue welcomes contributions from theory to practice and from many research fields, such as cryptography, network, distributed systems, and economics.
Dr. Kentaroh Toyoda
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Cryptography is an international peer-reviewed open access quarterly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1600 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- Vulnerabilities, Attacks, and Defenses of Blockchain
- Distributed Consensus and Fault Tolerance Algorithms for Blockchain
- Security of Smart Contracts
- Secure Off-chain Computation Techniques
- Blockchain-enabled Secure Applications
- Security and Privacy on Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
- Scalable Privacy-preserving Techniques for Blockchain
- Secure and Privacy-preserving Distributed Database Technologies
- Privacy-preserving Distributed Data Mining on Blockchain
- Transaction Monitoring and Analysis for Forensics
- Anonymity and Criminal Activities of the Cryptocurrency
- Regulations & Policies in Cryptocurrency
- Secure and Privacy-preserving Design of Key Management (e.g., Private Key Management for Digital Wallets and Exchange)
- Distributed Trust and Reputation
- Design of Decentralized Identifiers
- Design of Economic Mechanisms for Blockchain