A section of Chemistry (ISSN 2624-8549).
The Nanoscale Science Section of Chemistry covers fundamental and applied aspects of nanoscience and nanotechnology. Papers concerning the fundamentals and processing techniques on the synthesis, characterization, properties, and applications of nanostructures belong in this Section. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible.
Contributions to the Nanoscale Science Section of Chemistry can be in the form of original articles, communications, or reviews. In addition, Special Issues on high impact topics will also be published.
Topics that fall within the scope of the journal include, but are not limited to:
- Synthesis, characterization, manipulation, and properties of nanostructured and nanoscale materials;
- Nanoparticles, nanotubes, molecular nanowires, nanocrystals, nanocomposites, nanocrystalline materials, and nanoclusters;
- Nanoscale physics, electrical transport, and quantum physics;
- Nanobiotechnology and nanomedicine;
- Nano-porous metal-organic frameworks (MOFs)-based materials;
- Applications of nanoscale materials in living and environmental systems.