A section of Brain Sciences (ISSN 2076-3425).
The mission of the Developmental Neuroscience Section is to publish articles that identify the mechanisms of neurodevelopmental processes, both normal and those that cause aberrant development leading to neurological disorders, from gestation through adolescence, which set the foundation of the adult configuration. The scope of this section includes a broad multidisciplinary approach to understanding clinical and basic aspects of neurodevelopment, as such, behavioral, cognitive, molecular, genetic, epigenetic and imaging studies are particularly welcome.
Topical Advisory Panel
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Reviews in Developmental Neuroscience: Prenatal Brain Development and Its Transcendence for Adult Life (Deadline: 20 December 2023)
- How Useful Is Eye-Tracking in the Early Detection of Developmental and Adult Neurocognitive Disorders? (Deadline: 31 December 2023)
- Insights into Developmental Prosopagnosia (Deadline: 31 December 2023)
- Clinical and Biological Correlates of Emotional Dysregulation in Children and Adolescents: A Transdiagnostic Approach to Developmental Psychopathology (Deadline: 15 January 2024)
- Recent Advances in Brain Lateralization (Deadline: 30 January 2024)
- Human Brain Responses and Functional Brain Networks across the Lifespan (Deadline: 29 February 2024)
- Research on Bio-Behavioral Signatures of Neurodevelopmental Disorders (Deadline: 15 March 2024)
- Epilepsy in Childhood and Adolescence: Where Do We Stand? (Deadline: 5 May 2024)
- Advances in ADHD—Second Edition (Deadline: 5 May 2024)
- Down Syndrome: Pathophysiology, Cognitive Assessments and Potential Therapies (Deadline: 15 May 2024)
- Effect of Physical Activities and Interventions on Cognitive Abilities among Children and Adolescents (Deadline: 20 May 2024)
Following topical collections within this section are currently open for submissions: