A section of Biomedicines (ISSN 2227-9059).
This Section of Biomedicines aims to rapidly publish contributions on studies of the preparation, performance, and evaluation of biomaterials; the chemical, physical, toxicological, and mechanical behavior of materials in physiological environments; and the response of blood and tissues to biomaterials, all relevant biomaterial topics including the science and technology of alloys, polymers, ceramics, and reprocessed animal and human tissues in surgery, dentistry, artificial organs, and other medical devices.
Topical Advisory Panel
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Biomaterial Modifications and Improvement of Their Biocompatibility 2.0 (Deadline: 30 November 2023)
- Polymer-Based Materials for Drug Delivery (Deadline: 30 November 2023)
- Biomedical Properties of Hydrogels (Deadline: 30 November 2023)
- Gold and Silver Complexes in the Treatment of Diseases 2.0 (Deadline: 30 November 2023)
- Materials for Biomedical Engineering and Regenerative Medicine (Deadline: 31 December 2023)
- Advanced Biomaterials for Tissue Regeneration and Wound Healing Support (Deadline: 31 December 2023)
- Development of Bone Anabolic Agents and Scaffolds for Improved Fracture Healing (Deadline: 31 January 2024)
- Biomaterials for Bone Regeneration (Deadline: 29 February 2024)
- Trends in 3D Printing Processes for Biomedical Field: Opportunities and Challenges (Deadline: 29 February 2024)
- Periodontal Disease and Periodontal Tissue Regeneration (Deadline: 29 February 2024)
- New Insights in Dental Biomaterials (Deadline: 29 February 2024)
Following topical collection within this section is currently open for submissions: