Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Bioengineering 2023 Outstanding Reviewer Award
On behalf of the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Anthony Guiseppi-Elie, we wish to acknowledge our reviewers who so generously offer their time to review the papers submitted to Bioengineering by presenting an award to the reviewers who have demonstrated their dedication, professionalism, and timeliness in reviewing manuscripts for Bioengineering.
What are the pre-requisites to be eligible for this award?
– All of the reviewers for Bioengineering in 2023 will be automatically included.
– Number of review reports;
– The quality and timeliness of review reports.
What will the winners receive?
There will be two winners this year, and each will receive the following:
– CHF 500;
– An opportunity to publish a paper free of charge in 2024 after peer review;
– A certificate.
When will the winner be announced?
– The winners will be announced in March 2024 on the journal website.
How can I make myself eligible?
– If you have not yet reviewed papers for Bioengineering but would like to do so, you can register as a reviewer at the following link: https://susy.mdpi.com/volunteer/profile/edit.
Bioengineering Editorial Office