Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Axioms 2023 Outstanding Reviewer Award
On behalf of the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Humberto Bustince, we wish to acknowledge our reviewers who so generously offer their time to review the papers submitted to Axioms by presenting an award to reviewers who have demonstrated their dedication, professionalism, and timeliness in reviewing manuscripts for Axioms.
What are the pre-requisites to be eligible for this award?
– All of the reviewers for Axioms in 2023 will be automatically included.
– The number of review reports;
– The quality and timeliness of review reports.
What will the winners receive?
There will be two winners this year, and each will receive the following:
– CHF 500;
– An opportunity to publish a paper free of charge in Axioms in 2024 after peer review;
– A certificate.
When will the winners be announced?
– The winners will be announced on 31 March 2024 on the journal website.
How can I make myself eligible?
– If you have not yet reviewed papers for Axioms, but would like to do so, you can register as a reviewer at the following link: https://susy.mdpi.com/volunteer/profile/edit.
Axioms Editorial Office