Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Agronomy 2023 Young Investigator Award
We are pleased to announce that Agronomy is now inviting nominations for the Agronomy 2023 Young Investigator Award. This prize will be given to one young investigator in recognition of their excellence in the field of agronomy and related fields. All nominations will be assessed by an Award Evaluation Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Peter Langridge.
– CHF 2000;
– Option to publish one paper free of charge in Agronomy after peer review before the end of 31 December 2024;
– An electronic certificate.
Eligibility and Requirements:
– Must have received their PhD no more than 10 years prior to 31 December 2023;
– Must have produced ground-breaking research and made a significant contribution to the advancement of agronomy and related fields;
– Candidates must be nominated by senior scientists.
List of Documents for Nomination:
– Detailed Curriculum Vitae, including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants;
– Scanned copy of doctorate certificate;
– Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists.
– Open for nomination: 31 March 2023
– Nomination deadline: 31 December 2023
– Winner announcement: February 2024
How to Submit Nominations?
The nominations must be submitted online.
Ms. Catherine Meng
Agronomy Editorial Office